I can’t believe I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Subhakar Das! I am humbled and honored to receive this award nomination from you!
There are rules I must follow after being nominated, so here we go!
❤ The Rules ❤
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
I’m not following the Rules in order! I’ll start with my Nominees.
Each one of these blogs is unique, entertaining, and upbeat. They are writers, photographers, poets ~ all teachers of life. They show care for others and the environment, present teachable moments and provide thought-provoking material. They give us glimpses of places we have not seen,
immersed in color or stark black and white, images that tell stories even without words. Without a doubt, each blog writer’s chosen topic or image will remain in your heart for a long time.
❤ The Nominated List ❤
There is my nominated list! I am proud to know each and every one of these blog writers! Please click on their links…..and visit their blog. You will be amazed, as I am. And tell them who sent you! 😉 ❤
Oops, I almost forgot. I need to tell you 7 things about me. I’m not sure you really want to know???
1. I’m like a fish out of water. I love to swim. I swam competitively in my youth.
2. I love to read. I finished Washington: A Life, by Ron Chernow. 900 pages. whew!
3. I love my cameras: I have a Nikon D-80, and a Nikon S-8000. I also have 3 extension tubes for the 80, as I’m trying some macro photography, without incurring the expense of a macro lens just yet. But I am an amateur……still learning.
4. I love being in the mountains, although my fear of heights keeps me far from the edge!
I crave the feeling of majesty and awe the mountains provide.
5. I like to snowshoe in the winter. The woods are so peaceful and quiet.
6. I love to travel. There’s so much more of the world I want to see. (think: bucket list!)
7. Peace~I will strive for peace in our world, and equality for all~forever. Food, clothing and homes for those who do not have them, also. And so important….I believe no one should have to live with daily fear for their lives. ❤