TAG! I’M IT! AND YOU CAN BE TAGGED TOO! This is a DIY TAG GAME! I changed up the rules because I just gave out a lot of Awards, and I really don’t want to name people for Tag.
So here’s how it works: If you want to play:
1. answer my questions at the end of this post
2. post them on your blog
3. link your blog in my comments if you want
Andy1076 Questions for me: and my answers
1) What’s the one thing you have yet to tell your readers? We had a Miniature Schnauzer for a pet.
2) If there was anywhere outside of your country you could be, where would it be? France
3) Who do you wish you could meet in person out of all the blogs that you follow? I honestly would be happy to meet any of them.
4) What would be your ideal kind of partner? Kind, sense of humor, romantic, adventurous, best friend, does chores 😉
5) If you had to do one thing in your life you never imagined you would, what would it be? ride the Iron Dragon @ Cedar Pointe. eek!
6) Why did you name your blog the name you named? (Borrowing this from Cafe) my initials are J.J., thus my nickname “jay jay”; the blog is about my favorite things.
7) Describe yourself in three words (Borrowing this from Aurora) creative, helpful, friendly
8) What is the one thing you would never sacrifice no matter what you would get in return? my family
9) If there was one movie to describe your life’s hope, what would it be? This movie epitomizes Hope. I loved it.> “Red Tails”, the Tuskegee Airmen.
10) What is your strongest trait? Dedication
11) If you could only choose one fruit or one vegetable on a deserted island, what would it be? Clementines! Oh my darlin’ Clementine…. 😉
- Jam or marmalade? What do you pick? Jam.
- Where is your home? Lower Michigan
- What does blogging mean to you? Blogging gives me a chance to try new things and meet new people.
- What words would your tombstone carry about you? “Sadly, She Died By Not Forwarding That Text Message to Ten People”
- What’s your favorite gift? Anything that doesn’t need an outlet. 😉
- What’s your favorite non-english word? “oui” French for yes. Pronounced “wee”/also: I “speak” sign language: I sign “I love you” to my children and husband when they leave. (thumb, index finger and pinky pointed up).
- What’s the one word or phrase that you use most often? Cool!
- What’s the wildest thing that you have ever done? white water rafting on the Snake River, WY.
- What’s your best accomplishment/moment of triumph? Raising two wonderful children. (along with my husband!)
- What is the one regret that u have? Missed an opportunity to go to Europe many years before I actually did go.
- Something that scares you? Snakes.
1. What is your favorite color?
11. What was the last book you read/or are reading?
All text and images are copyright © 2002-2012 and are the exclusive property of Judy Johnson (unless otherwise indicated). All Rights Reserved. All Images are protected under United States and International copyright laws. None of the images on this site are in the Public Domain.