It’s time for me to give away two fine blogging awards that were given to me by Eylas (Kweshn!). Thank you so much, Elyas! You have honored me in the most flattering way. I will try to live up to these awards in 2012! ❤
Elyas gave me both the Liebster Award and the Candle Lighter Award.
The Rules are:
1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogsphere – other bloggers.
5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award:
3. Post the award on your blog. Well, I’m working on this one. I can be somewhat techno-disadvantaged at times, and I’m sure it will show up in the next century or so. 😉
4. and 5. I’ll enjoy basking in the love and spreading the karma…for sure! ❤
❤Candle Lighter Nomination
Thank you Elyas for this lovely award.
Whenever you see a post or blog that you think brings light to the world, put a copy of this post and give them The Candle Lighter Award. What does the recipient have to do to accept it? Just accept it. They can copy and paste the photo on this post onto their blog. What else do recipients have to do? Nothing. If they think someone else is a Candle Lighter, they can surely give them the award anytime and as often as they want. There is no limit to how many blogs you award The Candle Lighter Award to and no limit to how many times someone can receive it.
❤ Here are my nominees for now that deserve this award, please visit them, you won’t be disappointed! These nominees have blogs that range from writing, to photography, to cooking, to recovering from a closed-head brain injury. Check them out and support them! They are great blogs that bring light into the world!
☼Everyone…let’s spread the light around the blogosphere!☼