❤ The Versatile Blogger Award! Wowza!
I have some work to do as a Versatile Blogger. There are some Rules to follow. One of them is to nominate 15 other bloggers. This was very hard for me. I follow many wonderful blogs by creative people and it was very hard to choose.
❤ The Rules
These are the rules that every nominee must comply with:
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs you enjoy reading.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
❤ So, even though I’ve said it….I’ll do it again: a big THANK YOU to Kweschn!/Elyas for nominating me, for being one of my first blog followers and for continuing to visit my site~which gives me a lot of encouragement. You write awesome poetry and I always love to see what new poems you’ve written.
❤ Seven things about me you may want to know? hmm…
1. I was born in New York State, lived in Detroit and now live in a small Michigan town, where it is cold!
2. I have a great husband and two children who are both married. I consider their spouses “my kids” too.
3. (So, after reading #2, you know I’m old!) I love to do calligraphy and any sort of lettering, basically any type of Art.
4. My dad worked for Kodak for several years and loved taking photos. He always saw the detail in what he was shooting. It’s one of the things he taught me. I love to shoot photos, but I’ll always be learning.
5. My kids were my inspiration to blog. My daughter started to blog last summer, but then work and grad school got in the way. She promises to get it going again. My son has had a photography blog for several years.
6. Some of my favorites: soft, cozy blankets, hot cocoa, chocolate, blue skies, Lake Michigan, gardening, cloud formations, fall colors, puppies and kittens, my camera, charcoal pencils, traveling, shoes!, surprises, smiles, laughter, hugs, and did I mention chocolate? 😉
7. I hope that someday in the world there is acceptance for all, respect, kindness and cooperation among all. I know I sound crazy, but my dream is that the fighting and arguing will stop and Peace will reign. ❤ Thanks for listening to my Seven.
❤ Here are the Nominations:
demonking~ great writer with a good sense of humor, having a lot of fun on that blog!
Harish Sharma ~ cool photos and artwork live in this blog
Igo My Way~ travel along through stories and photos of beautiful places she’s been
keltrustsnoone ~ passionate writer: poems, causes, current events
khushjenny~ loves life and it shows in her writing!
lesleycarter~ starting with an awe-inspiring Bucket List, she tackles extreme adventures with class!
lifevesting ~ from fashion to movies to a wee little pug…..read about it here!
momlovesphoto~ lovely photos, tips and tutorials, it’s all here in this great blog
inside out cafe~ upbeat personality, great writing on a variety of subjects that we can relate to in “real life”
Novel Girl~ awesome writing tips and tutorials for would-be authors and even bloggers like me! Excellent book reviews too.
riseandroam~ plan to travel? visit her site for helpful tips and the best sightseeing places that may not be #1 in the tourist books
Rob Slaven Photography ~ here’s a deal for you! Two blogs in one! Great photos…& The Tattered Thread~ excellent writing
The Schmitt House~ writing about her family, travels and daily life with a delightful sense of humor
Personal Perceptions~ cool photos~ and there’s always a story or a statistic connected to them….a nice quality in a photo blog
1000 scribbles ~ lovely photos from all over, great music and videos….
Congratulations to all of you! Everyone….please check out these fabulous blogs. They all are fantastic!
Good night all!